Oxfordshire – January 24 th 2014 - Leading simulations publisher Excalibur ( http://www.excalibur-publishing.com) is pleased to announce Farming World, our first in-house developed farming management IP.
In Farming World the player will own and run their own farm, tending a range of livestock and growing crops on rented fields. As they progress, they’ll earn money from selling animals and their harvest at the market which will enable them to then purchase land and machinery to expand the business. Like any farmer, they’ll also need to manage buildings, vehicles and a host of farm workers as well as a dairy and a butchery.
- Grow over 40 crops including vegetables, cereals, citrus fruits, nuts, berries, pomes and drupes.
- Rear sheep, pigs, goats, cows, chickens, ostriches, ducks, horses, geese, turkeys and rabbits and attend to each one’s specific needs
- Play against AI competitors
- Operate a range of machinery for watering, milking, cheese production, pasteurisation and for the packaging of your products
- Make sure you harvest before bad weather and irrigate before droughts
- Sell your goods at market and your own farm shop at the highest price by storing them whilst the price is low
- Buy the most fertile fields before your competitors do
- Increasing difficulty levels see bank lending rates rise higher, weather less predictable and wholesale prices lower
- Feedback allows you to make informed agricultural and commercial decisions
Title: Farming World
Genre: Farming Management Simulation
Street Date: May 2 nd, 2014
Format: PC DVD
Barcodes: PC 5060020476730
Apple Mac 5060020476976
To download the pack front, screen shots and access other assets, please visit:
For press enquiries, contact: Richard Barclay on email@example.com or +44 (0)1869 338833.
About Excalibur Publishing
Excalibur Publishing and Extra Play (its budget label stable mate) form the publishing arm of parent company Contact Sales Ltd. Founded in 2004, Excalibur Publishing is proud to be the only independent UK owned publisher with a high street presence both at home and overseas. A success story built on a solid foundation of high quality products and a trusted reputation throughout the interactive entertainment industry, its dynamic team of experienced industry professionals is led by Robert Stallibrass who brings nearly 30 years' experience in computer games sales and marketing to the forefront of the business. Excalibur Publishing offers a mix of engaging standalone PC games and simulations such as 2012’s award winning Euro Truck Simulator 2, Farming Simulator Platinum, Police Simulator 2 and Fritz 13 Chess and is no stranger to the UK sales charts. A range of titles can be found at retail stores throughout Europe and all of the major UK retail outlets including PC World, Currys/Dixons, Game, independent stores and online at Amazon and Shopto.net.