Get a job at the developer and middleware company working on its Morpheme tech
The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of software engineer at developer and middleware firm NaturalMotion.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
You can sign up to our Develop Job Alerts here.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
And throughout January, be sure to keep checking back to the website for our New Year, New Job special for key tips and advice on taking that next step in your career.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at email@example.com for more details.
Best of luck!
NaturalMotion - Software Engineer - Morpheme Connect
South East - UK
Summary and Purpose
Our experienced Oxford team are looking for an Application Developer/C++ Software Engineer to help us develop Morpheme Connect our industry leading animation tool. With your passion for developing animation authoring software you will bring ideas, technical ability, problem solving and creativity to our team.
We are interested in bringing in the right person so are happy to consider recent graduates and more experienced professionals who are interested in developing themselves and our cutting edge animation technology.
What you will be doing
- Develop a thorough understanding of complete product architecture
- Morpheme Application
- Asset Pipeline
- Work on the on the whole release lifecycle getting involved in:
- Designing and developing new features and collaborating with other members on different ideas
- Reliably estimating and scheduling your work
- Implement the features and work with the team to review the implementation
- Bug fixing and restructuring the code for release
- Work with other teams including:
- QA to ensure the code is thoroughly tested and working prior to release
- A Technical Author to assist in the creation of documentation
- Develop alongside an experienced team where you will be:
- Working collaboratively
- Discussing problems and solutions
- Exchanging and validating ideas
- Present and discuss new features, ideas and concepts as required
For more details and to apply, click here.