Get a job at the MyHorse and CSR Racing outfit's Oxford studio
The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of 3D artist at NaturalMotion's Oxford studio.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Don't forget you can save £200 on job listings this month, with ads costing just £50 throughout June.
Best of luck.
3D ARTIST - NATURALMOTION GAMES
Deliver industry leading 3D model and texture assets for use in final game products. The successful candidate will join a focused art team supporting an experienced game development team.
• Working with the Lead Animator / Art Director, you will be responsible for creation of high quality environment and prop assets within the project.
• Excellent sense of scale, proportion and ability to paint unique.
• Expert attention to detail in all aspects of LOD’s, UV Mapping, Environments, including foliage and sky.
• Daily interaction with project co-ordinator to ensure proper project planning and delivery.
• Asset creation for marketing material (show reels, tutorial videos etc)
For more details and to apply, click here.