The latest issue features our latest Salary Survey, advice for job seekers and an in-depth look at the Hamburg development scene
Those eager to be the first to see the new issue can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the October issue for a one-off payment of £1.99. The print issue is currently being delivered across the globe to studios and individuals throughout the industry.
You can also pick up a free copy at Casual Connect Europe, which takes place between February 21st and 22nd.
The latest issue features:
• TV superstar Jonathan Ross explains why he's opened his own games development studio
• Our in depth analysis of the games sector jobs market offers insight and advice for employers and job hunters alike
• Our annual Develop Salary Survey
• We take a visit to Hamburg, a burgeoning games development hub in Germany
• Some of Autodesk's most experienced staff tell us how a tour of the world's creative industries will impact the tools they make
• Industry luminaries ponder the impact of the Nvidia Shield, Xi3 Piston 'Steam Box' and PlayJam Gamestick
• Rightware's Kanzi UI solution goes under the Develop microscope
• All you need to know about the Dare to be Digital 2013 contest
• Unreal Engine 3's role in Devil May Cry explored
• And our expert columnists Nick Gibson, Ana Kronschnabl, Will Luton and Tim Heaton are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry