Location – Netherlands
Job Type – Permanent
Format – Console
Excellent Salary and Benefits Available
Tools Pipeline Programmer
Our client are looking for a Senior Programmer to help improve their content pipeline, ensuring a smooth flow from the hands of the developers, through various build servers and optimisation steps, into the final game. The content pipeline handles very large amounts of complex data and integrates with all game sub systems; it is a critical part of the development process and needs to be very reliable and have very good performance.
The pipeline itself is an integral part of the game engine, written in C++, while some of the surrounding tools are made in C#. All are maintained and developed by the tools team, which takes input from all disciplines (art, design & coding) to help streamline the entire game creation process, always trying to increase productivity and creative freedom.
- You have extensive programming experience, preferably in the games industry;
- You have a passion for solving complex problems with high quality code.
- You have excellent knowledge of C++; experience with C# will be helpful.
- You’re comfortable working with a large existing code-base and tool set.
- You enjoy working in an innovative, highly technical and dynamic development environment.
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a service-oriented attitude and an eye for efficiency, workflow and usability.
Great to have:
- You have experience with parallel programming, distributed processes or client-server development.
- You have past experience with large, scalable systems and high performance computers in an unrelated industry.
- You have past experience in a similar position in the gaming industry.
To apply please forward over your CV to email@example.com
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420