Curve are looking for a talented tech engineer to work on the in-house cross-platform engine as well as supporting multiple titles currently in development for all current and next-generation platforms. This is a full time job working in-house at our London Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
• Designing and developing cross-platform engine functionality.
• Extending optimizing and maintaining existing engine code
• Helping teams to integrate new and existing features
• Researching and developing solutions to project-specific problems
• Gathering requirements to deliver reusable, extensible solutions
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent level of C/C++ knowledge.
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
• Good knowledge of programmable graphics pipelines and shader languages, with working experience of at least one console graphics API.
• Good knowledge of low-level optimization techniques.
• Experience developing cross-platform engine code on a range of game consoles.
• Experience working with multi-processor architectures.
• Be a good communicator and be willing to help and teach others.
The following attributes would also be an advantage:
• Experience implementing TRC or equivalent functionality.
• Experience of C#, Python or other scripting languages.
• Experience of network architecture.
• Working knowledge of assembly language.
• A strong background in 3d mathematics.
Salary: competitive dependent on experience
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.