Software Developer Java (m/f)
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will develop online browsergames and new game concepts with a focus on Java backend programming
- Agile software development in a self-organizing team
- Help shaping our games future by being creative and contribute your own ideas
- Definition and realization of database design, RDBMS, NoSQL
- Optimization and automation of existing processes
- Architect and design high performance software and massively parallel systems
- Performance testing for a large number of users
- You have completed your training as an IT specialist, a university degree in computer science, or equivalent qualification
- 2+ years experience in Java programming of fault-tolerant and fail-safe systems
- Solid understanding of database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Competent knowledge of JSON, Softwaredesign, DDD, RESTful architecture, WebSocket
- You like eXtreme Programming
- Highly motivated with a willingness to sink your teeth into complex software projects
- Logic thinker and excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical, well organized and independent approach to work
- Team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas
- Very good English language skills
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Supporting and contributing to the company retirement arrangement
- Further training on a regular basis, and a flat rate for reference books
- Supporting your move to Hamburg (e.g. through temporarily staying at our company apartment, and allround support if moving here from abroad)
- Funding your parking spot on the premises, or your ticket for local public transport
- Preventive health care
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Software Developer Java (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments are limited to 2 MB).