My client is currently in the midst of a massive recruitment drive as they begin work on a number of new projects.
As part of this they are seeking to recruit a super talented Senior Game Designer who has proven \"AAA\" console experience.
Essential Job Functions
· Create and implement innovative game systems
· Create and maintain detailed game system documentation
· Review, tweak and balance game systems
· Assist with the story and character related documents such as character bio, dialogue, location background and plot points etc.) as required
· Able to accurately assess time required for assigned tasks
· Work independently on sections of a game system
· Troubleshoot design issues from a creative and technical standpoint
· Meet production schedules and deadlines
· Proven ability to present ideas to wide variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical in a succinct manner
· Excellent sense of variables, logic and problem solving
· Excellent understanding of past and current game trends
· Experience on at least 3 successful console projects as a Game Designer
More details and a full job spec are available by contacting Simon on 01709 834777 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org