Senior 3D Artist-Mobile Games
Our client is a fantastic mobile and social games studio in Scotland. They are looking for an experienced Senior 3D Artist with strong creative, character and animation skills to join their talented and dynamic team. With exciting new titles in development and for release this year, they are looking for experienced and highly talented artists to drive the visuals forward on our products.
As an experienced Senior 3D Artist, you must have:
- *Extensive digital illustration, Character and 3D animation experience
- *Strong working knowledge of game development processes
- *High level 3D art and animation skills
- *Skill sets should include: Character design, Animation, UI design, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Environment Design, Graphic Design, Project management, People management.
- *Develops a referable, appropriate art pipeline designed to be as modular as possible, so that assets and processes can be repeated later and not tied necessarily to one individual.
- *Candidates must have proven experience delivering successful online or mobile games.
Please send your CV and portfolio to Lai@datascope.co.uk for immediate consideration!
To apply please send CV to Lai and Michael @ or tel Michael or Lai on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Art Jobs