Job Title – QA Manager
Job Location – South-East
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £DOE
I have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced QA Manager to join a highly motivated team of talented developers, working on a sensational new multiplayer game experience.
The successful candidate will organise and carry out testing on multiple versions of a large online game which, over-time, will be ported to multiple formats and regions all around the world.
You will have to liaise with multiple QA partners around the world as well as working well with the game team.
- Organising QA of all game builds to a plan agreed with the game director.
- Organising the localisation testing of the game in all required territories in partnership with the publishing partners.
- Liaising with publishing partners to collate, prioritise and track bugs and issues.
- Working with the development team managers, directors and development team members.
- Helping to create and run an internal QA team.
- Strong experience in client liaison.
- Background in QA testing and previous leadership roles.
- Thorough understanding of bug tracking, classification, triaging and prioritization.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of game development processes.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise a large number of tasks
- Able to work with flexible hours and with partners in different time zones.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Able to function independently when required.
- A willingness and ability to learn is essential
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- A passion for gaming in general
- Previous experience of running MMO QA teams would be advantageous
- Experience of YouTrack task tracking software.
To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format to email@example.com
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Paige Hornabrook | QA, Localisation & Community Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214417 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Paige.Hornabrook.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here| QA & Localisation LinkedIn Group Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429