Salary: Attractive Salary & Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA FPS Games
OPM are proud to be working with this prestigious games developer who has been entertaining millions of gamers with quality FPS games for over 10 years! Their games have always received worldwide popular and critical acclaim and they need you to continue this trend. Are you ready to step up to the mark?
My client is looking for a Lead Audio to drive the internal audio team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall audio quality in all of their IPs.
You will oversee our Sound Designers in the development, direction and realization of audio ambitions, setting their goals and objectives while acting as a visionary, mentor and coach. You will identify the audio hardware and software needs, develop departmental and project budgets and work with other disciplines to define technical requirements and specifications for the creation of advanced audio systems. You will also schedule audio resources across multiple projects, sourcing and managing audio providers both internal and external.
- You have a proven track record in creating audio for games, with significant experience as an Audio Lead. You will have a record of multiple shipped AAA products;
- You have a passion for sound design and a clear understanding of the technical requirements and issues present in making audio for games;
- You have strong management and leadership abilities;
- You have a strong and demonstrable creative vision;
- You are highly organized and able to identify opportunities for greater efficiency in processes and workflows;
- You have experience creating audio pipelines on projects;
- You have a high degree of proficiency using professional audio software and hardware, including Nuendo and/or Pro-Tools;
- You have a high degree of proficiency using audio middleware and audio scripting applications (Wwise, F-Mod, etc.);
- You have a strong knowledge of field recording, Foley, microphone and professional audio equipment;
- You have an expert level understanding of microphone techniques, signal flow, recording and mixing practices;
- You have experience managing external sound/music providers;
- You have experience managing Casting and Voice Over and providers;
- You have experience navigating 3D software and animation packages (Maya, 3D Studio Max, etc.);
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Natalie Whiting |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214415 |
Email: Natalie@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.