Job Title – German Localisation QA Technician
Job Location – South-East
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – £DOE
A well respected client of OPM's is looking for a German QA Localisation Technician to join their team. This is a Great opportunity for a Games Localisation professional with proven track record. Reporting in to the QA Localisation supervisor you will possess all the required skills detailed below and have a passion for maintaining the high quality of the Videogames published by my valued client.
Test pre-release software on multiple platforms and check all related printed materials. To ensure quality of written and spoken word in German and to ensure conformity with format holder requirements.
- To test pre-release software
- To ensure in-game language quality meets internal quality standards.
- To verify all printed materials related to software in test
- To provide translations for in-game text and printed materials as and when required
- To carry out testing or evaluation on software as and when required
- Building and Developing Relationships:
o With QA Localisation team members
o With QA Localisation supervisor
o With Localisation project managers
o With all levels of the QA Department.
- German first language speaker
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Degree level education
- Previous games testing experience
- Games player (Interest in games)
- Able to fully test standards on all platforms
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with team members and department members
- Adhere to all company and departmental rules
- Competency in use of all standard software applications (3-4 months)
- Able to fully test standards on PS3, 360 & other platforms (2-3 titles)
Candidates must have a valid work permit for EU.
To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Paige Hornabrook | QA, Localisation & Community Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214417 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: Paige.Hornabrook.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here| QA & Localisation LinkedIn Group Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429