Summary and Purpose
As a Games Programmer you will provide robust, well designed code in order to fulfil the Product Owner's vision. Candidates will be skilled and passionate developers, with a creative mind-set and a burning enthusiasm for making great games. You will have a desire to learn from others to further develop your skills, as well as being a big team player and helping to drive projects forward.
• Produce robust, high-quality code that adheres to the company coding standard.
• Assist in maintaining code quality across the team.
• Author technical designs and other documentation as required.
• Estimating code tasks and assignments, and adhering to SCRUM methodologies.
• Work with other disciplines [Design, Art etc] to plan & execute work Experience and Skills
• 2.1 or higher Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable science
• At least 2 years professional experience of programming games in C++
• At least 1 shipped title and experience of a full production lifecycle
• Thorough understanding of C++, including OOD
• Demonstrable understanding of Vector, Algebra and 3D mathematics
• Ability to work within a dynamic and collaborate development team
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A passion for making games! Want to really stand out? Know about these!
• Mobile and social game development experience.
• Familiarity with Adobe Flash and ActionScript.
• Previous experience of PHP and web-server development.
• Knowledge of 3D animation technology.
To apply, please visit https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oqFJXfwv&s=Develop