Mind Candy's vision is to create the greatest entertainment company in the world for the new digital generation. Our flagship product is Moshi Monsters which has grown to over 80m registered users online but has also expanded successfully offline into best selling books, magazines, toys, trading cards, music albums, and a movie. Creating magical entertainment on mobile and tablets is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy and we're now developing several groundbreaking new products for kids and their families. If you want to get on board the Mind Candy rocket ship and help craft one of Europe's most ambitious and fastest growing tech companies then we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Game Designer to join our team. We’re working on an exciting new game for mobile & tablet, and need an experienced designer to build content, design & refine game mechanics, and assist with supporting a live product running world-wide.
You'll be responsible for:
- Building & refining game content using in-house tools.
- Using data analysis, and user testing to observe and report on player behaviors.
- Improving the user experience through refined tutorials, UI, and game systems.
- Effectively communicating game design issues with all team members & other product stakeholders.
- Developing features to improve key game metrics, with a particular focus on monetization.
- Designing, prototyping & documenting new game mechanics.
What you'll bring to Mind Candy:
- A real knowledge of, and enthusiasm for games of all kinds.
- Several years of experience of commercial game development in a game design role.
- Experience of full product life-cycles, with multiple shipped game titles.
- An ability to learn quickly and work within a dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding of free-to-play game mechanics, mobile game development, and creating family entertainment.
- Experience in working with Unity.
- Skills in data analysis & reporting.
- Ability to write simple scripts & tools.