Location – South UK
Job Type – Permanent
Format – PC
Salary – Excellent inc Benefits
You will be working with the studios existing AI team on creating a compelling, challenging, and most of all fun to play AI for the real-time battle component of future titles in a best-selling franchise. Develop and support the titles battle game AI as new projects demand.
- Strong academic background with a 2:1 degree or higher (or equivalent) in a relevant technical field such as computer science, software engineering, mathematics or physics.
- Excellent C++ programming skillset.
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability.
- Good communication skills to enable effective collaboration with programmers, designers, artists and management staff.
- Knowledge of AI theory, including some of the following: Knowledge of common AI data structures and algorithms such as finite state machines, behaviour trees, influence maps and navigation graphs.
- Knowledge of techniques for mathematical modelling in the context of designing AI behaviour.
- Knowledge of AI techniques for real-time systems
- Industry experience developing AI for games
- Experience developing large-scale AI systems for games.
- Experience developing AI for real-time strategy (RTS) games or similar.
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420