Job Title: 3D Modeler
Location: Minsk (Belarus)
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are delighted to be working with this award winning online games developer / publisher. Few companies have achieved equal success in the on-line / MMO space, operating in key regions including North America, Europe, Russia, Asia and Australia.
We are seeking highly skilled professionals in 3D modeling to create visually compelling and creative artwork for a high-profile MMO.
• Develop 3D models production technologies.
• High-/low polygon modeling and texturing.
• Provide support technical documentation and study guides.
• Analyse external materials in form of references and descriptions.
• Develop industrial samples.
• Control the quality of models and textures.
• Develop additional tools, or use them from external resources.
• Develop best graphics production decisions.
• Work closely with other departments and offices on related tasks, technologies and mentor them if necessary.
• Participate in personnel selection and training.
• Proven professional experience in model and texture production.
• Strong portfolio with samples related to combat vehicles, tanks, fighter planes etc.
• Knowledge of art-content production technologies.
• Knowledge and understanding of modern requirements for game graphics.
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D graphics.
• Excellent communicator in English and knowledge of Russian will be a distinct advantage.
• Experience in game development.
• Experience preparing technical documentation and developing study materials and guides (with examples).
• Ability to express your point of view (comments).
• Experience in 2D or 3D Artists team leading.
• Knowledge of project management programs.
• Medical insurance
• English language courses
• Academic Drawing classes
• Internal training and experience sharing conferences
• Reimbursement of external specialized conferences
• Corporate events — New Year, Summer Open Air, company intern Olympic Games, and traditional holidays.
• Sport activities
• Corporate sport and fitness complex membership, or compensation for personal gym membership
• Gifts for special occasions
• Summer camps for children
• Personal game account
• Real estate agency fee to find suitable apartment
• Reimbursement for transportation costs
• Opportunity to live in a temporary corporate apartment for up to three weeks
• Relocation bonus — 1, 500$
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great career opportunity!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
Skype: jon.norfolk.opm |
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jonnorfolkopm |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.