Ether One: The Restorer Trailer Released Showcasing New Game Play and Environments
Wednesday, 13th February 2013 at 10:17 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Manchester UK 12/02/2013
White Paper Games has released their latest trailer showcasing new game play and environments for their up and coming indie game, Ether One.
The trailer can be viewed at this address - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av9iZ8m3BY4 and takes you on a journey through the eyes of a Restorer who is being pursued through a maze of mismatched memories in an attempt to escape his would be captors.
In Ether One you are a Restorer. An individual with a lost identity who is sent into the minds of mentally ill humans to restructure their broken memories. Tasked with restoring the mind of a client named Jean you must explore the depths of her memories in order to rebuild the fragile structures within.
Restore her memories. Restore yours.
- Restructure the world around you using your powers of restoration.[/*]
- Use memory artefacts to solve cryptic puzzles of the mind.[/*]
- Navigate a hand-painted world where science-fiction meets the English coastline.[/*]
- Immerse in a mature tale of love, loss, hope and freedom.[/*]
- Explore and be rewarded with secret locations and story artefacts hidden in each memory.[/*]
- Interact with your surroundings by rummaging through drawers, cupboards and more. [/*]
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.