‘Table Top Racing' Redefines Mobile Gaming
Thursday, 31st January 2013 at 3:26 pm
Co-creators of classic franchise‘wipEout’ release brand new racing title exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Liverpool, UK – 31st January 2013 – Playrise Digital Ltd, is thrilled to today announce the release of its debut title, ‘Table Top Racing’ , exclusively on the App Store.
‘Table Top Racing’ is a fast and furious, miniaturised combat-racing game from the Micro Machines and Mario Kart canon specifically designed as a racing game for all mobile gamers. Featuring console-quality graphics and gameplay which showcase the full capabilities of mobile Apple hardware as a gaming platform, ‘Table Top Racing’ is the first in a new generation of finely crafted videogame experiences which take mobile videogaming to the next level.
'Table Top Racing' pits all manner of crazy cars and automobiles against each other in a world of table top race tracks and oversized obstacles. With an awesome arsenal of madcap weapons and devious power-ups to play with, cars and tracks are brought to life with 'Triple-A' production values lavished on every pixel. The irresistible multi-player mode enables up to four 'frienemies' to engage in addictive, high octane battles over the net and also compete for the top spot on global leader boards.
Players can win coins, upgrade vehicles, unlock new cars and expand their weapons arsenal in a bid to blast their way to the front of the grid. Simple, responsive controls make 'Table Top Racing' instantly playable with supersmooth frame rates on all supported devices delivering a stunning racing game experience.
“We are very excited to release the first title from Playrise Digital today” said Nick Burcombe, Playrise CEO .“We are extremely proud of what we have been able to achieve with‘Table Top Racing’ and to bring the team’s decades of experience on console games to the mobile arena”.
Table Top Racing Features:
· Eight incredibly detailed, beautifully rendered race circuits
· Intense 4-player multi-player battles over Game Centre. Six players over Wifi or Bluetooth.
· Apple Game Centre leader boards - Global player ranking and per track lap times
· Multiple Game Centre achievements
· Ten awesome vehicles to race with Tuning, Wheel and Paint shops
· Four multi-event championships to conquer with Season Finales
· Six gameplay modes - Hot-Lap, Speed-Trial, Combat, Pure Race, Pursuit, Eliminator
· Ultra-smooth 60 frames per second console quality gameplay
· Crisp native Retina graphics (on supported devices)
· Beautiful real-time lighting effects
Table Top Racing is available for£1.99/ €2.69 / $2.99 from the App Store on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch or at: www.itunes.com/appstore.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.