Tuesday, 22nd January 2013 at 10:01 am
Lucky Red Fish is the studio of Independent game developer Patricia Curtis , who has a track record of producing some of the most original games of modern times, like Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Xenon 2 and Sensible Soccer.
Tonga combines stunning 3d rendered Art and the secrets of Easter Island in a bright and exciting Match-3 game. Players are taken on a journey to the most remote inhabited island in the world, where they rebound coloured spheres off the carved surfaces to match three or more of the same colour. They can call upon four elements Earth, Wind, Fire and Water to aid them in their quest, releasing almighty power-ups to defeat the cult of the Birdman.
Tonga from Lucky Red Fish is a premium quality game for Apple and Android tablets/phones, the Blackberry Playbook, Apple mac and Pc, featuring an exciting new game mechanic. There are free and full price version available for download from your favourite app store. Links to every version can be found on our downloads page, promo codes are available upon request .
- Gorgeous 3d Art creating an atmosphere of being transported to Easter Island.[/*]
- Battle 58 levels using 16 Power-ups and 4 super weapons.[/*]
- Summon the four elements to aid you in your adventure.[/*]
- Play the match 2 bonus games[/*]
- Earn Manna to spend in the shop and buy some of the 39 Power-up upgrades.[/*]
- Discover the 9 secrets of Tonga and earn extra Manna to get more upgrades.[/*]
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.