EDEN ETERNAL AND GRAND FANTASIA DELIVER HAPPY AND HEROIC HOLIDAYS
Thursday, 20th December 2012 at 2:25 pm
Aeria Games’ Pair of Free-to-Play Anime MMORPGs Get Spirited New Expansions
SANTA CLARA, Calif.– Dec. 20, 2012– Get a double dose of wintery fun with Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia, two of the most popular titles from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games. Both of these anime-style massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) are keeping fans warm with exciting new expansions for the holiday season.
Eden Eternal has launched the Everwinter Knights expansion to commemorate both the festive time of year and the arrival of the game’s newest class. This major content update includes:
· An increased level cap to 75
· The recently released Dragon Knight class, unlocked through an epic quest line
· New skills and abilities to learn
· Awakening Armor– some of the strongest gear in the game, also available through a quest line
· Three new zones to explore: Hot Wind Valley, Dawn Plateau, and Destruction Eden
· Three exciting new instances: Hidden Mountain Trail, Rose Land, and Temple of Evil
· Brand-new solo instances
· A completely new winter event
Grand Fantasia players can enjoy all of the new features in the Return to Wonderland expansion, including:
· Costume Alchemy System allowing players to enchant their vanity costumes with stat boosts
· The Hall of Judgment, a 1v1 duel arena where players compete for rank and special titles
· A new level-90 dungeon, the Mutated Forbidden Temple
· Quest line to save the Mother of Gaia tree
· New level-90 legendary weapons
· Revamped casino with brand-new games
· Updates to the winter holiday event
Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia are both free to download, and like all Aeria Games titles, are free-to-play. Players can play now at http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com or http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com.
About Aeria Games&Entertainment, Inc.
With a rapidly growing community of over 40 million core players and a deep portfolio of development partners, Aeria Games is a leading destination for free-to-play online multiplayer games. Founded in 2006 and with offices in the US, Germany, and Brazil, Aeria Games publishes and develops high quality online games in nine languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Turkish and Russian - covering more than 30 countries. The company’s proprietary technology offers strong benefits to both players and developers. Players gain access to a universal gaming destination providing deep, immersive online games accessible from browser, PC, tablet, and smart phones. Developers get a blazingly fast point of entry to the global gaming market via Aeria Games’ specialized platform that enables quick and easy game integration. The company’s diverse portfolio includes highly engaging fantasy MMORPGs, action shooters, anime-style social games, and multiplayer mobile game titles. For more information, visit http://www.aeriagames.com.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.