Three New Tropico 4 DLC Packs Arrive on Xbox 360
Wednesday, 12th December 2012 at 2:13 pm
Megalopolis, Pirate Heaven, and Vigilante DLC packs expand upon everyone’s favourite city-building game
Bracknell, UK– 12 th December 2012– Kalypso Media is pleased to announce that three new DLC packs are now available for Tropico 4 on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Priced at 400 MSP each, these three DLC packs offer new missions, character costumes and character traits for everyone’s favourite dictator -- El Presidente. The Megalopolis, Pirate Heaven, and Vigilante DLC packs are available from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace now, and offer players an exciting way to expand upon the much-loved city-builder, Tropico 4.
The Vigilante DLC, along with Megalopolis and Pirate Heaven, are also available on Windows PC through digital retailers now.
Megalopolis DLC contents -
- Can you build the most expansive island cities? A new mission will challenge you to do just that.[/*]
- A new building, the Conventillo, offers cheap housing with plenty of room to spare, but degrades over time and has to be frequently repaired[/*]
- The new bureaucrat trait lets you build cheaper residential buildings while earning more profits from the new“building permit” edict[/*]
- Dress for the part with the Mayor costume, which includes a monocle, dress suit and special necklace[/*]
- Dress like a pirate: New“Pirate Queen” outfit available for female avatars[/*]
- Set sail for treasure: Engage in piracy and fill your Tropican coffers with loot[/*]
- New island defences: Defend your island from those who might not look fondly upon your pirate ambitions[/*]
- El Presidente becomes a masked hero, protecting the citizens of his island from criminals[/*]
- Lock‘em away: a new building, the Labor camp, puts convicts to work for the betterment of the island[/*]
- Who’s that masked hero: a new character trait, the Alter Ego, reduces crime on the island while boosting tourism and impressing the Tropican nationals[/*]
- Put on a new face: a new costume, Zorro, allows El Presidente to become a masked hero to the people[/*]
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @KalypsoMediaUK
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with 120 employees world-wide.
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. Subsidiary, and owns three development studios– Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH– and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media‘s titles include the critically acclaimed Tropico 4, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Dungeons. Upcoming multi-platform titles include Omerta - City of Gangsters, DARK and The Dark Eye - Demonicon. Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http :/ www . kalypsomedia . com .
Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox LIVE are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.