Unreal3 Powered Mercenary Ops was successfully launched in App Store
Wednesday, 5th December 2012 at 10:30 am
Shanghai, China– December 5, 2012 – Fans of YingPei Game’s PC online shooter waited for a year for the iOS version, and now the Unreal3 powered Mercenary Ops was launched in App Store on 30th Nov. The initial weekend brought 60,000 downloads, and the player community is growing fast. The few remaining European countries will find Mercenary Ops in their App Stores very soon. The game is free to download, and costs only $1.99 to unlock the full game. Download it from HERE ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mercenary-ops/id547153732?mt=8) and get ready to have fun!!
iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPad mini, iPad 2 and new iPad are recommended to enjoy the intense graphics and fast-paced gameplay.
YingPei Games has also prepared many fun and challenging player events– keep an eye on their Facebook Page to get the latest info and to give YingPei your suggestions: http://www.facebook.com/MercenaryiOS
About Mercenary Ops:
In Mercenary Ops, you are Leo, the seasoned mercenary hired to face his toughest mission– contain the exploding biological crisis in a small European town before the biological terror spreads to the major cities of Europe! You will face infected adversaries and bosses from out of this world! Learn more about Leo and his mission at http://www.facebook.com/MercenaryiOS.
· Powered by Unreal Engine, Mercenary Ops immerses you in AAA game worlds with intense shooting action. Fun is practically guaranteed!
· Play Story Mode (8 levels) and Survival Mode (unlimited levels) for hours of fresh gaming entertainment.
· Our innovative“point and shoot” control is easy and intuitive. You don’t need to be a hardcore shooter to help Leo finish his mission.
· Hardcore shooters can choose traditional control scheme for even more challenging action.
· Optional gyroscope controls let you aim like a real shooter.
· For your smoothest gaming experience, we recommend iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, new iPad, mini iPad, iPod (5 th gen) or above.
About Yingpei Games(Formerly EPIC GAMES CHINA):
Established in 2006, Yingpei Games (formerly Epic Games China) is based in Shanghai, China. The company has developed award-winning MMOTPS shooting game Mercenary Ops. The game has been licensed to over 20 countries/territories.
You can find more information at http://www.yingpeigames.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.