Retro Fusion Magazine - Issue 3 Press Release
Monday, 26th November 2012 at 9:25 am
Back in 2005, with the demise of Live Publishing, Retro Fusion magazine was launched that saw two issues distributed in the UK via the Gamestation stores and online via the Retro Fusion website. The Retro Fusion magazine was a retro/lifestyle publication looking back at the past via various nostalgic angles including Gaming, Arcade, Nostalgia and TV&Film. We literally took the reader back in time. The magazine was 68 pages in length, full colour and professionally printed. 2,000 copies of each issue were printed.
Issue 3 has now been printed.
This issue has a Sci Fi theme running through its now 72 pages and includes the following features within its pages:
- Top 10 Robot Retro Games[/*]
- Retro Fusion catches up with Mike Montgomery and talks‘Z’ [/*]
- Alex Trowers from Bullfrog talks‘Hi Octane’[/*]
- A look back at the Aliens films and the games released based on each one[/*]
- The best Sci Fi Toys of the 80’s and 90’s[/*]
- Space Dust– the sweet that went Snap, Crackle and Pop[/*]
- A Day in the Life of Ocean– ex-Ocean employee Mark Jones reveals all.[/*]
Retro Fusion also boasts a new game written exclusively for the magazine by ZX Spectrum veteran programmer Jonathan Cauldwell called‘Encylopaedia Galactica’.
If you would like any further details on the magazine, including opportunities for advertising in future publications, please contact Chris Wilkins, the editor of Retro Fusion, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazine can be purchased from : http://www.retrofusion.me.uk
Enquiries about the magazine : email@example.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.