iBomber Attack and Coin Army Now Available on the App Store
Thursday, 1st November 2012 at 3:25 pm
Today Chillingo announced the release of two explosive new games on the App Store, iBomber Attack and Coin Army. The BAFTA-nominated iBomber series returns with iBomber Attack, developed by Cobra Mobile, taking players on an explosive rampage through a variety of battlefields. Coin Army, developed by Crazy Monkey Studios, has players unleash their riches upon tanks and soldiers by flicking coins in this addictive arcade flick‘em up.
Promo codes available upon request
Batten down the hatches and take your tank into battle in this action-packed top-down shooter. Blast your way across 24 warzones, naval ports, and military-controlled towns, collecting spoils on your tour of duty to upgrade and kit out your tank for even greater conflicts.
- Storm the battlefield and ram your way through enemy strongholds in this World War Two themed top down arcade shooter.[/*]
- 24 levels, over 48 mission objectives and two difficulty modes to conquer.[/*]
- Collect Victory Points and Gold to spend on upgrades for your tank, and extra artillery and support to take into the battlefield.[/*]
- Top quality visuals and sound effects synonymous with the iBomber series.[/*]
- Universal, so it plays great on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.[/*]
Defend against waves of troops, tanks and air assaults with just a handful of spare change. Use your coins to unleash golden justice upon your attackers. Earn more coins by completing missions and attacking strategically. Use your wealth to unlock defenses and out of this world power-ups such as UFOs and mind-control abilities.
- Simple pick-up-and-play gameplay that’s difficult to put down.[/*]
- Defend yourself from incoming attacks using shields and return the favor by flicking coins towards your enemy.[/*]
- Unlock UFOs, nuclear missiles, death rays, meteors and more through 50 levels.[/*]
- Complete missions to keep your shiny coin ammunition in ample supply.[/*]
- Universal so it plays great on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.[/*]
Developer: Crazy Monkey Studios
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading games publisher on iOS with numerous award-winning hits around the world including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Contre Jour, and Anomaly Warzone Earth. The company also publishes games for Android, Windows Phone 7, Steam, and other digital platforms. For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.chillingo.com.
About Cobra Mobile
Cobra Mobile is a premier developer and publisher of digitally delivered games content for iOS, Apple Mac, Mobile, PSP, PC and Steam Powered platforms.Cobra Mobile has created an amazing series of original hit games including, iBomber, Numba, iBomber Defense, Low Grav Racer, Mouse About and Storm in a Teacup to name a few, and has also received two BAFTA nominations for it's work in games.
About Crazy Monkey Studios
Crazy Monkey Studios is a two-man indie development studio based in Belgium. The team comprises of CEO, programmer and producer Steven Verbeek, and Creative Director Martijn Holtkamp.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.