Laser Room Update Version 2.0 Available from the 1st of November.
Thursday, 1st November 2012 at 10:50 am
A major update for Laser Room is available for iOS devices from 1 st Nov 2012.
Laser Room is an action game with platform-game controls. The Goal is to avoid laser beams as they pass through the room and score as high as possible.
It is essentially a platform game where the challenges come to you.
Version 2.0 is a huge update and the game has been revisited and dramatically refined in almost every way.
- Visuals have been completely overhauled.[/*]
- New 3d camera in menus and game.[/*]
- Collectable Energy orbs that Augment the score multiplier.[/*]
- Player mechanics have been refined to be more fluid and responsive.[/*]
- Collectables orbs augment score multiplier to reach Higher levels faster.[/*]
- Collision is more forgiving and the player can now sustain an extra hit.[/*]
- Elevator rised to new floors as difficulty increases.[/*]
- Added support for iPad[/*]
Pricing and Availability
Laser Room is $1.99 Version 2.0 is available from the 1 st of November 2012.
Pay once and play on all supported iOS devices.
- iPhone/iPod Touch(greater than 3GS/greater than 3G) and iPad.[/*]
- Requires iOS 4.0 or greater.[/*]
- Size 26MB[/*]
Download (right click and save link as): http://www.laserroomgame.com/Images/Laser%20Room%20v%202.0_960x640.mov
About the developer
Ari Levi is an independent game developer with over 8 years experience developing video game industry. Previously a designer and artist at Halfbrick and is currently base in Melbourne, Australia creating games using Unity3d.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.