‘Tracon! 2012’ Challenges You To Maintain Safe Separation Between Aircraft As They Approach Their Destination
Monday, 29th October 2012 at 3:04 pm
Advanced Simulation Package Now Available On PC
Flight simulations specialist‘FeelThere’ is proud to announce the release and availability of‘Tracon! 2012’ for the PC. To players unfamiliar with the term“Tracon”, it means‘ Terminal Radar Approach Control’, and is a facility found in all major airports around the world. While every airport varies, the responsibility of terminal controllers is to handle all air traffic control within a given radius from the airport.‘Tracon! 2012’ offers to PC players the unique opportunity to take upon themselves the critical responsibility of assuring safe separation between airplanes, sequence the landing flights, and make sure they are properly relayed to the Control Center after being guided to their departing route.
‘Tracon! 2012’ offers a challenge to hardcore simulation fans unlike any other; the game includes weather radar, flight strips, and ground- and air-radar screens. With a complex command structure, advanced AI and highly unique speech recognition technology, it is unlikely you will ever find a more realistic simulation experience on your PC.
‘Tracon! 2012’ Features:
- 3 sectors including Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Miami[/*]
- Compatibility with Tower! 2011[/*]
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) pilots follow complex tower commands when they fly their SID/STAR tracks[/*]
- Single- and Multi-Player gameplay[/*]
- Full voice control possible using Microsoft's speech SDK voice recognition technology[/*]
- Dynamic weather simulation[/*]
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real life duties of a tower controller[/*]
- Create new Tracons, schedules and airplanes using the same editors used by the development team[/*]
- Aircraft will follow complex instructions[/*]
- FAA commands are simulated[/*]
- Climb via the SID, Descend via the STAR commands are included[/*]
- Visual approach clearance is simulated[/*]
- Realistic distance measuring including calculation of the closest point between moving targets[/*]
- Realistic airplane performances[/*]
- In-flight emergencies[/*]
Journalists interested in review code or further information should contact Victor Racz by sending an email to email@example.com. Members of the press are likewise encouraged to visit www.atcsuite.com/index_tracon.html for additional information on this and other cool simulation games by the developer
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.