Ostrich Island kick-all-the-stuff crowd sourcing campaign started.
Friday, 26th October 2012 at 10:25 am
MeDungeon games, the one-man independent games company from Finland, started the crowd sourcing campaign for its Ostrich Island game.
The game is the unique mix between an adventure (explore beautiful islands and search for collectibles) and a platformer (jump over dangerous waters, run and kick the stuff), with a slight hint of role-playing game (level up and gain new abilities). The game will be available for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
- Lots of collectibles and hidden bonuses. Ones found they can be closely examined in the Nest.
- The Ostrich gains experience points and upgrades with new skills and abilities.
- Two difficulty levels: "Relaxing", where player can slowly investigate islands, searching for collectibles with nothing to worry about, and "Escape", where constantly rising water level adds some stress but increases score multipliers in return.
- Global leader board and country scoreboard across all platforms.
- Plot: KICK ALL THE STUFF! COLLECT ALL THE BONUSES! ESCAPE TO THE NEXT ISLAND BEFORE THE FLOOD!
Crowd sourcing campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/OstrichIsland
Game Release Date: End of this year
Current Price: 5 Euro (~6.5 USD)
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Developer: MeDungeon Games
Game site: http://www.medungeon.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.