CatfishBlues Games announces Hyperwave 1.0 - New Action Game for iOS
Thursday, 25th October 2012 at 10:49 am
Mobile game developer CatfishBlues Games has announced Hyperwave 1.0, their new game for iOS devices. Hyperwave is a retro style shoot'em up game where the player's goal will be to defend the last defensive shield that protects humanity by destroying all the endless waves of cosmic enemies before they can damage it. The game features a deep gaming experience, high quality graphics, 50 levels, 2 game modes, support to the new Game Center Challenges, and many peculiar enemies and power-ups.
Piano di Conca, Italy - Mobile game developer CatfishBlues Games has announced the release and immediate availability of Hyperwave 1.0, their new game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Hyperwave is a retro style shoot'em up game where you must defend the last defensive shield that protects humanity by destroying all the endless waves of cosmic enemies before they can damage it!
Finally, after over an year, the battle against the evil aliens invaders continues with Hyperwave, the new game of the hyper-series created by the same team of Hyperlight!
Hyperwave combines the mechanics of classic arcade games such as Space Invaders and Galaga with those of modern sci-fi shooters like Geometry Wars, Infinity Field or Super Crossfire, offering a both familiar and innovative gameplay which includes all the elements that make great a traditional shoot 'em up, but in a different context in which a strong strategic component is added to fast-paced action that we expect from this type of game.
Your goal will be to defend the last defensive shield that protects humanity by destroying all the endless waves of cosmic enemies before they can damage it.
Luckily Hyperwave's space-fighter is really strong and is able to enhance its attack power significantly also using a wide assortment of weapons, special-powers and useful friends drones that will give you an hand in the difficult mission of containing the alien horde.
- Universal App: runs in HD on retina display[/*]
- Deep and innovative gameplay, attack and defend at the same time[/*]
- Stunning 2.5D neon-style graphics, effects and animated backgrounds[/*]
- Several exciting techno musics[/*]
- Arcade mode with 50 different waves[/*]
- Infinity mode for an endless challenge[/*]
- 12 vulcan upgrades and 5 different special weapons[/*]
- 3 devastating special-powers and smart friends drones to command[/*]
- Wide variety of enemies to face, each with its own peculiar behavior[/*]
- Game Center achievements and global leaderboards support[/*]
- Supports the new Game Center Challenges introduced with iOS 6[/*]
- 3/4/5 Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4/5 Gen iPod touch[/*]
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later[/*]
- 35.9 MB[/*]
Pricing and Availability:
Hyperwave 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.