Masthead Studios Unveils Robot Assembly Process with a Gameplay Trailer
Tuesday, 2nd October 2012 at 1:33 pm
The upcoming shooter GUNS and ROBOTS provides an exclusive walkthrough on the personal construction site and customization options available
SOFIA, Bulgaria– 2 nd of October 2012– Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, launched today first gameplay trailer for their upcoming title GUNS and ROBOTS, a shooter with cooperative online multiplayer for PC. You can watch the trailer on the Official YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/playgar
The new gameplay video highlights the customization process, that helps players progress in the game. In the heat of battle, players must be prepared to face their opponents with tactical builds in order to dominate the arenas. This video guides players through every step of robot creation, modification and play style.
The whole action takes place in the garage where players can assembly their fun, yet lethal creations. The video footage shows players a robust variety of in-game combinations which result in making a robot. The personal construction site or Burn– In Garage (BIG) provides players with weapons and robot parts. The creation process starts with assembling modules from parts and then combining all the modules in one.
The process is facilitated as each player has options to choose from number of chassis, bodies, heads, weapons and weapon enchantments in order to craft their arsenal. While in test mode, players can move the robot around in the garage, feel the movement specifics of the different chassis and choose their favorite build.
This video footage is an exclusive walktrough of the personal construction site and customization options available in GUNS and ROBOTS.
About GUNS and ROBOTS
GUNS and ROBOTS is engaging free online shooter with inventive character design and an endless list of customization features. The game combines fun art with almost unlimited game play. The characters are able to move freely all over the maps, engage in battles, climb up the rankings and unlock various achievements. They will be able to choose their equipment from variety of weapons and over 150 different parts. The incredible battle mechanics combined with funny looking robots adds a whole new perspective to the genre.
Features of GUNS and ROBOTS:
· Enjoyable and extremely funny online arena battles where you literally blast your way through. The game provides players with thrilling assortment of maps to explore and dominate. There are fun, breakable objects to shoot at all over the maps.
· Customizable characters with wide variety of weapons and over 150 different parts. In GUNS and ROBOTS, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
· Adrenaline-pumping game play during many levels adding a new dimension to the TPS category. The different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
· Dynamic combat experience. Players can choose to line up for“death match”, race,“capture the flag” and other game mods engaging in high-level real-time combat.
· Custom designed arena to test the look, movements and weapons of each robot configuration. BIG or Burn-In Garage provides each player the option to build his character from scratch to the ultimate killing machine and test their shooting skills while assembling their robot.
· Team up with friends and fight together against other players
· Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously. Thousands of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine– tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
· Best of all, Guns and Robots is Free to Play
About Masthead Studios
Masthead Studios is an independent game development studio focusing on innovative and quality games bringing to its fans enjoyable entertainment experience. The company was founded in 2005 with focus on the MMORPG genre. The primary goal of the studio has grown into making high quality, original and fun games for various platforms. The team consists of highly experienced and dedicated talents with fresh ideas. The headquarters of Masthead Studios are in the emerging technology hub of Sofia, Bulgaria. For more information please visit www.mastheadstudios.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.