GFI on Casual Week Sales
Monday, 10th September 2012 at 7:17 am
Moscow, September, 2012 - Game Factory Interactive (GFI), one of the leading game publishers and developers, participates in the grandiose Casual Games Sales Week on GamersGate site.
GFI is offering an incredible 50% discount for all casual games! Within September 10-16 the best GFI casual titles for unbelievably reduced prices! Download! Play! Enjoy!
1. Detective Agency
2. Detective Agency, MAC
3. Diamon Jones and the Amulet of the World
4. Diamon Jones. Devils’ Contract
5. Diamon Jones. Eye of the Dragon
6. Drugstore mania
7. Jessica. Mysterious Journey
8. Jessica. Mystery of Courchevel
9. Jessica. Secret of the Caribbiean
10. Miss Chic
11. Miss Chic Business
12. Miss Chic Disco
13. Miss Chic Romantic
14. Miss Chic Sport
15. Nasty Neighbors. No Picnic For Celebrity
16. Once Upon A Farm
17. Once Upon A Time In Chicago, MAC
18. Pranksterz. No Rest For The Wicked
19. Pranksterz. Off Your Boss
20. Schoolmates. From Present To Past
21. Simajo. The Travel Mystery Game
22. The Ina’s Legacy
23. Treasure Hunters
24. The Adventure of Aladdin and The Magic Scull
Russobit-M/GFI is a Russian computer games developer, publisher and distributor, and one of the acknowledged leaders in the industry. The company was founded in 1999, and within these years of its existence has published more than one hundred projects under its brand with more than 150 of them developed in Russia.
GamersGate is a leading digital distribution platform creating easily accessible gaming experiences for gamers worldwide– anytime, anywhere. Viewed as a strong contender in the digital download arena, GamersGate continues to redefine the download industry and future strategies including the launch of several accompanying services and comprehensive tools, in addition to an aggressively growing product portfolio with over 3,000 games from a wide range of internationally recognized publishers. For more information, check out the GamersGate website at http://www.gamersgate.com and on facebook http://www.facebook.com/GamersGate
Joe Ziemer, TriplePoint for GamersGate
(212) 730-9744 email@example.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.