Tactical simulation game‘War of the Human Tanks’ will be available to the public September 14th
Tuesday, 21st August 2012 at 9:09 am
For Immediate Release*
August 21st, 2012– Independent game localization company Fruitbat Factory is excited to announce their tactical simulation game War of the Human Tanks will be available to the public September 14th, as well as a free demo of the game September 4th. War of the Human Tanks was originally a well known Japanese title and been localized for English speaking audiences everywhere for the first time.
War of the Human Tanks series pits the group of Human Tanks commanded by the player against the opposing Commanding Officers and their forces in a campaign fought on a series of grid-based maps. Players will have to use their wits to upgrade their units and utilize them to the best of their abilities in order to progress throughout the game.
Features of the full game will include:
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps[/*]
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks[/*]
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect[/*]
- Multiple endings based on your performance[/*]
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources[/*]
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies[/*]
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface[/*]
“With its length the demo should give everyone a good taste of the game,” says Ozhan Sen, Localization Manager for Fruitbat Factory. “I hope everyone enjoys the gameplay in the demo because it only gets better in the full version.”
A trailer for War of the Human Tanks is available in conjunction with the press release. The trailer can be seen via the following link:
War of the Human Tanks is set to release on PC (Windows) September 14th for $9.99 with a free demo available September 4th. The public can currently pre-order the game on Desura. The OST for the game will also be available for $3.99.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.