Iranian FIFA Community Website Relaunched with new Design&Content.
Wednesday, 20th February 2008 at 10:37 am
IRFO– Iranian FIFA Online has re-launched its website with brand-new contents and features at www.irfo.ir.
The new website is not only about FIFA-gaming but also real football and other video games. The Footballpedia, an online Farsi football encyclopaedia and Gamepedia, an online Persian computer&video-game terminology are some of the new contents of Iranian FIFA Online website.
IRFO is a Persian EA Sports community website promoting FIFA, FIFA Manager and FIFA Street in Iran, UAE, Iraq and other Farsi-speaking territories. It also organizes IRFO League, the largest FIFA-gaming event in Iran, which has been supported by EA.
One of the most important goals of the new IRFO is to launch IRFO League Online, the online leagues for FIFA 08– the first online eSports league in Iran.
"We are trying to offer IRFO League Online to Iranian FIFA fans by getting new sponsors and letting them to buy FIFA original disc and play FIFA online in a league framework through local servers," said Schahryar Fekri, Founder of IRFO. "I hope that we can get a solution for FIFA fans, which want to play FIFA online but can not pay for high-speed Internet connection and for the original copy of FIFA 08."
The most important barriers for FIFA gamers who can not play online, are the cost of high-speed Internet connection (monthly IRT 30,000 ~ EUR 23,-) as well as the price of original games (e.g. FIFA 08: IRF 80,000 ~ EUR 70,-) in Iran.
IRFO New website key features:
- News&Articles (About FIFA, other games and real football)
- Interviews (With EA people, FIFA fans, footballers&…)
- IRFO League (The new season)
- Community (Including online surveys, voting polls and online forums)
- Games (FIFA, other games, Gampedia, Iranian gamenets and game-centers directory)
- Football (Footballpedia, Iranian Clubs, Live-scores)
- Special (IRFO Win– suppoted by Electronic Arts, FIFA Tips&Tricks)
IRFO - Iranian FIFA Online
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.