Imperium Romanum signed
Monday, 14th January 2008 at 4:24 pm
Stockholm, Sweden (January 14, 2007) Paradox Scandinavian Distribution announced today that the company will distribute the historical strategy game Imperium Romanum in the Nordic countries, in cooperation with Kalypso Media and Haemimont Games.
Due for release in February 2008 the game sees the player take the role of a governor of a Roman province and strive to build a well-organised, prosperous and commanding settlement.
Set in the time-honoured Roman Empire players will marvel at the incredible attention to detail, as they construct fortifications, build towers, gates and bridges, and pay for them with the new currency which has been implemented into the game for a challenging, enjoyable, and authentic quest to rule the World.
- History mode with timeline, where missions are based on real events and locations
- Interactive mission mode: the players activate the goals when they choose
- Improved battle system where players commands their own armies
- Player-constructible bridges, fortifications, walls, towers and gates
- Introduction of currency, crime, historically accurate buildings, natural disasters, and siege machines
- New interface design, and improved economy and overview dialogues
About Paradox Scandinavian Distribution
Paradox Interactive started its Scandinavian distribution in 2006 to meet a growing need from the market for flexible distributors who could take decisions quickly and move fast. Since its start, the company has distributed several critically acclaimed titles like Warhammer: Mark of Chaos, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Anno 1701, TrackMania United and upcoming 32nd America's Cup– The Game/Virtual Skipper 5. Publishing partners for these distribution titles include Nobilis, Koch Media and Focus Interactive.
For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.