World Domination, Hordes of Aliens, Ray Guns, Mind Control and Three Teenage Zombies!!
Friday, 11th January 2008 at 4:40 pm
Atari to distribute for Ignition Entertainment in UK
LONDON, UK– 10 January 2008– Atari is today pleased to announce its continued distribution partnership with publisher Ignition Entertainment with the forthcoming UK release of Teenage Zombies: Invasion of the Alien Brain Thingys! releasing in the UK this Easter exclusively for the Nintendo DS™.
The Earth is under attack by a horde of Alien Brain… uh…Thingys! Humans, succumbing to ray-guns, mind-control and shiny flying saucers, have failed to defend their planet and let it fall easily into the clutches of The Big Brain and his army of Brain Thingys. The only hope left for mankind is three Teenage Zombies that have arisen from a graveyard disturbed in the invasion. The undead trio ignores their normal human victims in favour of the pulsing pink brains they see everywhere - all the while being lured to the ultimate lunch: THE BIG BRAIN! The Big Brain soon realizes he’s overlooked this“Super Race” as they inexplicably resist mind control, are unaffected by ray-gun wounds and devour his Brain Thingy Armies like sweets! He refocuses his efforts and resources to battle the Earth’s greatest champions: The Teenage Zombies!
Teenage Zombies uses a quirky style that focuses on and parodies the Zombie genre, as well as 1950s style Science Fiction. This is presented in a comic book style featuring panels, dialogue boxes and story telling. Gameplay involves side-scrolling adventures opening up to stylus mini-games, double-screen boss battles and brain busting puzzle challenges.
- Unique Comic Mode which drives the story with an interactive comic book style presentation[/*]
- Platform game-play that requires the player to swap between characters to solve levels[/*]
- Each character has their own unique abilities to aid them through their adventure[/*]
- Mini Games featuring the zombies (or their body parts) using all the Nintendo DS™ features[/*]
- The Big Brain Challenge– a series of quick micro mini games that happen at anytime during gameplay to win or lose against the Big Brain[/*]
- ZAPS! (Zombie Assembly Pop-up Screen)– a mini-game where you use collected body parts to quickly create a zombie to regain your“unhealth points”[/*]
Developed by Inlight Entertainment, Teenage Zombies: Invasion of the Alien Brain Thingys! for the Nintendo DS™ is scheduled for release in the UK this Easter!
For more information about Atari’s entire product line up you can contact
Lee Kirton (Head of PR) or Roxana Etemad (PR Manager) on 0208 222 9700 or visit www.atari-press.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.