The Crayon Is Mightier Than The Sword!
Friday, 11th January 2008 at 4:38 pm
-DRAW AND COLOUR YOUR WAY THROUGH EXCITING ADVENTURES IN 'CRAYOLA™ TREASURE ADVENTURES' !
Atari to Distribute Iconic Brand for Ignition Entertainment in the UK
LONDON, UK– 10 January 2008– Today, Atari announced the distribution of publisher Ignition Entertainment's release of Crayola™ Treasure Adventures, exclusively on Nintendo DS, in the U.K. this Easter. The game features hours of fun as you swap a Crayola™ crayon with your DS stylus.
Complete and colour an array of imaginative levels and mini games designed to inspire and excite budding young artists. Use your stylus as your crayon and get creative with over 100 pictures and beautiful landscapes, while making new friends along the way!
With over 120 authentic Crayola™ colours to choose from, you can also unlock exclusive bonus coloured crayons and even more exciting pictures!
- Draw, colour and think your way through exotic locations and exciting adventures.[/*]
- Transform your stylus into 120 authentic digital Crayola™ Crayons to colour with.[/*]
- Be creative with over 100 pictures to colour in the digital colouring book.[/*]
- Play mini games including Dot to Dot, Jigsaw Puzzles and Speed Colouring.[/*]
- Experience beautifully created landscapes and colourful environments.[/*]
- Earn rewards of bonus crayons and pictures throughout your adventure.[/*]
- Restore colour to the world while making new friends along the way.[/*]
For more information about Atari’s entire product line, contact:
Lee Kirton (Head of PR) or Roxana Etemad (PR Manager) on 0208 222 9700 or visit www.atari-press.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.