Key features of geo-political Supreme Ruler 2020
Friday, 11th January 2008 at 12:49 pm
New York, USA (January 11, 2008) Paradox Interactive revealed today the key features of their upcoming release, geo-political strategy game, Supreme Ruler 2020, developed by BattleGoat Studios.
The original Supreme Ruler was a text-based economic strategy game released in 1983. A new vision of a groundbreaking economic, political and military strategy game was realized with the release in May 2005 of Supreme Ruler 2010, which has received critical acclaim from gaming and strategy publications, and also received two nominations from the Canadian Awards for the Electronic and Animated Arts– winning in the Best PC Game strategy.
Key features in Supreme Ruler 2020
- Control any department within your government or delegate decisions to your Cabinet Ministers
- Sophisticated Military Strategic and Tactical Command System
- Select from hundreds of actual military vehicles to research, build, and deploy
- Choose conventional warfare or develop your nuclear weapons program
- Detailed Economic and Political Models
- Flexible Diplomatic Interface allowing sophisticated negotiations
- Play any one of over 250 Regions world-wide
- High Resolution Satellite imagery provided courtesy of NASA
- Single Player or Multi Player support
- Includes Map Editor and extensive modability
- Varied Game-play options include Regional Battles, Missions and Campaigns
- Next Generation AI
- Introducing BattleGoat's new Super Sandbox Mode for unlimited customization and replayability
Supreme Ruler 2010 isavailable for direct download at GamersGate!
Read more about Supreme Ruler 2020: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=222&Itemid=130
Release: Q2 2008
Suggested retail price: $ 39,99/€ 39,99
For press assets and inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Paradox Interactive
Paradox Interactive has been a leading publisher and developer of strategy games for the PC platform since 1999. Well-known worldwide for their strategy titles, the company has a particularly strong presence in Europe and the US. The steadily growing publishing portfolio includes in-house developed titles such as critically acclaimed franchises Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron; as well as an extensive third party line-up of titles that include Tarr Chronicles, Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020 and Lost Empire: Immortals.
The experienced development team recently announced a new Q2, 2008 title, developed under the world-renowned brand Europa Universalis– ROME.Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.
About BattleGoat Studios
BattleGoat Studios is a Canadian Software Developer committed to developing leading edge "Intelligent Strategy Games" for the PC.BattleGoat's game design history dates back to 1982 and the design team firmly believes that Strategy Gamers are looking for more sophisticated games that also remain fun to play.BattleGoat insists that their approach to development will always emphasize an accurate, heavily researched environment assuring players an entertaining and immersive gameplay experience. Official Website: www.battlegoat.com
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.