ALL IN OUT NOW!
Thursday, 29th November 2007 at 2:18 pm
World Championship Poker 2: All In on shelves from tomorrow
November 29th 2007: Northamptonshire, UK: Following the unprecedented success of its World Championship Poker title for PC, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Oxygen Games™ has great pleasure in confirming that its sequel - World Championship Poker 2: All In, for Xbox 360™ videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, will be in the shops from tomorrow– November 30th.
Boasting an extensive feature set and designed specifically to make full use of the capabilities of the Xbox 360™, this Next-Gen title features even more varieties of poker, plus multi-table online tournaments and intuitive AI. In addition, the game includes extra personalities, more game environments and Xbox®Live compatibility with webcam support**.
• 14 poker variants including: Texas Hold'em, Five-Card Stud, Deuce-to-Seven, Triple Draw, Razz
• In-game tutorials for each variant
• Games may be played on or offline
• Create unique avatars to represent yourself through your career
• Likenesses, play styles and signature personality traits of six of the world’s best professional poker players, all with enhanced and dynamic personality traits
• Webcam support**
• Enhanced AI and character animations
• Hone skills with Scenario Play
• Multi-table online tournaments
• Mixed games
• Switchable third/first-person TV modes
• Poker rule customisation
• Reputation system
• All-new gaming environments
• Continuous career mode, simulating the career choices of your emerging poker pro
• Dynamic bluff and tell system - expanded to include player versus player interactions
World Championship Poker 2: All In also makes excellent use of Xbox®Live Leaderboards and Xbox®LiveVision, giving players the ability the see their opponents as they play.**
The talent :
• Howard Lederer
• Annie Duke
• Robert Williamson III
• Marcel Luske
• Thomas Bihl
• Erin Ness
• Commentary by Matt Savage, the world's foremost poker tournament director
Game at a glance:
• Single Player mode: Quick Play, Career and Scenario
• Multiplayer mode: Rank, Player Match, and Quick Play. Any of these may be Tournament games
• 1-8 Players (Non-Tournament) and 1-16 Players (Tournament)
• Six new themed poker environments in which to host the action, with multi-table online tournament capabilities
• Choose where you want to play: Casino locations, with 8 player tables, have a dealer; pad locations, with 6 player tables, allow the player to deal
• Choose the total number of players at the table - up to 200 people competing at any one time in a tournament!
• New set of venues opened for play each week, with different game types available to enter; tournaments, invitationals, side games and private games.
• Four private pads to upgrade to. Each in turn may be upgraded with new furniture and prizes, which are viewable by other players when you host online games!
• Buy items for your pad from the Pawn shop…or sell them back. Even take out a loan; however, failure to pay it back will result in your items being repossessed
• Unlockable additional pre-defined gameplay scenarios as you advance through your career
Want to play with the big boys? Reserve your seat at the high stakes tables now! World Championship Poker 2: All In, for Xbox 360™, will be in the shops from November 30th.
[font size="1"]** Requires Xbox®LiveVision and appropriate hardware to be installed on players’ consoles[/font]
For further information, please contact:
Specialist Games Press
Nicôle le Strange
T: +44 (0) 1933 445964
M: +44 (0) 7901 552839
About Oxygen Games™ Oxygen Games™ boasts a broad range of fun&sociable titles to capture the imagination of the emerging games audience. With the focus on all major console platforms, Oxygen’s games are based on mainstream lifestyles and interests, whilst delivering contemporary content featuring sports, music&well known personalities. For more information, please visit www.oxygengames.net
About Crave Entertainment Based in Newport Beach, California, Crave Entertainment is a subsidiary of the Handleman Company. Crave, a publisher of videogame entertainment products creates games for the major console platforms including PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Nintendo DS™, Game Boy® Advance, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, the PlayStation® game console, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® videogame system from Microsoft and the Xbox 360™ videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft. For more information about Crave Entertainment, please visit www.cravegames.com
[font size="1"]Oxygen Games™ and Oxygen Games Logo are trademarks of Oxygen Interactive Software Ltd. in the United Kingdom and/or other countries.[/font]
[font size="1"]Xbox Live Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox Live, and the Xbox and Xbox Live logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries and are used under license from Microsoft.[/font]
[font size="1"]PlayStation and the PlayStation Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.[/font]
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.