Codemasters Online Gaming Announces ArchLord™ Credit Bonanza!
Friday, 13th July 2007 at 5:54 pm
Codemasters Online Gaming offer huge in-game incentives with every new retail purchase of ArchLord across N.America&Europe.
Codemasters Online Gaming is pleased to announce that ArchLord™, the hugely popular free-to-play MMORPG now comes with a special offer of£10.00 /€15.00 / $20.00 equalling 6,000 in-game credits to be spent in-game with every box purchased.
This offer is open to all new purchases of the ArchLord game and allows players to buy yet more in-game items through the ArchLord Chantra Store in preparation for the hugely anticipated free expansion Episode 2 Season of Siege due in the coming weeks.
Adam McGowan, Product Marketing Manager for ArchLord commented, "For anyone who is looking for something new and a real challenge in MMO gaming, they need look no further than ArchLord! A free to play MMO with the ability to raise an army and rule the world is an awesome prospect and now better value than ever with this huge bonus to all new players!"
ArchLord is available throughout all major retailers across Europe and North America.
For more information on the game and the forthcoming free expansion Episode 2 Season of Siege visit www.archlordgame.com
- ENDS #[/*]
UK PRESS INFORMATION
Codemasters 01926 814 132
Erica Hutton firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS RESOURCE WEB SITE
Download game artwork, screens and essential Codemasters' press materials direct to your desktop from: http://www.codemasters.com/mediabank
Codemasters is a leading developer and publisher of best-selling interactive entertainment products for a global audience on current and future gaming platforms and channels. Established in 1986, the company's dominant brands include Colin McRae Rally, TOCA Race Driver, LMA Manager, Brian Lara Cricket and Operation Flashpoint. The company is headquartered in Southam, WarwickshireUK and maintains operations in the US, Germany, France, Spain, and Benelux. More information about the company and its products is available online at www.codemasters.com
CODEMASTERS CODE M
It's free to subscribe to Code M, Codemasters' privileged subscriber community. Sign up and receive priority access to playable demos, downloads and information ahead of general release. To subscribe, simply click this link: www.codemasters.com/codem
ASK ABOUT GAMES
Codemasters supports askaboutgames.com www.askaboutgames.com - a new UK initiative designed to help parents understand the age ratings system for computer and video games so that they can make more informed choices when choosing games for their children.
CODEMASTERS ONLINE GAMING RSS FEEDS
Really Simple Syndication or RSS as its commonly known are web feeds that provide web content such as news items or summaries of web content together with links to the full versions of the content. These feeds can be placed into an RSS reader or a compatible web browser bringing all the news to your desktop, and ensuring you are always up-to-date with the latest ArchLord/LOTRO/DDO/RFO news!
ArchLord is a fantasy themed MMORPG that holds a unique competitive premise for gamers: the opportunity to rise to become the game world's supreme ruler. Throughout this epic quest-based role-playing title set in the game world's Middle Ages, every month one player will gain control of the world and with it the opportunity to wreak havoc as they are crowned supreme ArchLord. Visit the game's official website online at www.archlordgame.com
• Players can immortalise themselves in history and leave behind their legacy as they set about their heroic struggle for ArchLord supremacy, and with it gain control over powerful monsters, epic bodyguards and even wreak havoc from the skies with their very own mighty ArchLord Dragon mount
• Control the economy, levee taxes, curse or enchant players
• Players take their pick from 3 powerful races including Humans, Orcs or the enchanting Moon Elves. Learn and master character skills and develop them through a range of engaging quests and combat.
• One the most advanced PVP systems ever seen within any MMO including full blown castle sieges, epic guild on guild battles incorporating hundreds of players and free battle areas where players can challenge their rivals
• The mystical world of Chantra is fantastically realised with astounding character detail and gorgeous landscapes. Outstanding in game audio recorded by the world famous London Symphony Orchestra only acts to further enhance the gaming experience.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.