ArmA: Queen's Gambit
Tuesday, 26th June 2007 at 2:29 pm
June 25th, 2007
Title: ArmA: Queen’s Gambit
Format: PC CDROM
Developer: Bohemia Interactive/ Black Element Software
Genre: Tactical Combat Simulation
Release date: Q3 2007
IDEA Games is proud to announce the official expansion pack for it’s critically acclaimed title ArmA: Armed Assault, considered the most realistic tactical combat simulation ever made - entitled ArmA: Queen’s Gambit. The final test of human war skills reached it’s climax.
- Two new story based campaigns
• Rahmadi Conflict: The true conclusion to the original ArmA story, with enormous battles taking place within massive fortifications on the Rahmadi Island and brand new Porto Island.
• Royal Flush: 18 months after original conflict a group of seasoned mercenaries arrives to help the government with a sensitive matter that the army, can handle by itself no more. However, there is something fishy about this job…
- New Multiplayer Missions
• Urban Raid: Cooperative MP scenario designed for group of 6 battle-hardened Special Forces soldiers.
• Battle of Porto: A“capture and hold” scenario for forty players on a brand new and beautiful sandy island of Porto.
- Resource management&Gun dealers
- Latest patch 1.08
The latest patch brings new weapons, vehicles and characters. It also brings dozens of multiplayer and technical improvements, which finally enables North American players fight on the same battllefields as the International community.
About IDEA games: IDEA Games is an Independent Developers Association, founded by three computer game development studios: ALTAR games, Black Element Software and Bohemia Interactive Studio. Along with their own developement it supports other gifted teams to make their projects real. For more visit www.idea-games.com
About Bohemia Interactive: Bohemia Interactive Studio is an independent game development company with studios in the Czech Republic and Australia, founded in 1999. The Company's debut release, Operation Flashpoint(1) released by Codemasters, has won universal acclaim for its realism in simulating military conflict situations such as Best PC Game Developer of the Year 2001 Award in London and the Rookie Studio of the Year Award at GDC 2002 in San Jose. For more visit www.bistudio.com. Bohemia Interactive’s Australian studio develops VBS the military training simulation adopted by the U. S. Marine Corps. and various other military organizations for use in their training programs, for more information visit www.vbs2.com.
For further information please contact:
© 2007 IDEA Games. All rights reserved. Other products and company names mentioned herein maybe trademarks of their respective owners.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.