The top five game job vacancies (23.11.12)
Friday, 23rd November 2012 at 12:18 pm
This week we take a look at jobs available at one of Ireland's newest and largest developers, Digit Game Studios
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and picks out five top vacancies.
This week we take a look at five roles from one of Ireland's largest developers, Digit Game Studios, to see what it’s up to and what roles it has available for developers, as listed by recruitment agency Amiqus.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well..
Best of luck.
This week's top five games job vacancies
1) Unity 3D developer (Multiple roles) / Digit Game Studios / Ireland / Click here
2) Senior 3D artist / Digit Game Studios / Ireland / Click here
3) Game engine developer – MMO (Multiple roles) / Digit Game Studios / Ireland / Click here
4) Director of engineering – MMO – Online / Digit Game Studios / Ireland / Click here
5) CTO / Digit Game Studios / Ireland / Click here
“Digit, Ireland's largest game developer, is building the world’s first seamlessly cross-platform MMO,” said Digit Game Studios CEO Richard Barnwell.
“We are growing our production teams as we enter full scale development and are looking to hire the industry's best. You'll be joining a close knit team of experienced games developers in tackling really tough challenges building the highest quality of games.
“We're a well-funded, well run games developer building the next generation of games that can be played on any device. If you've always been looking for a games company where your opinions really makes a difference, where you are paid what you are worth and where your work is played by millions of players. You should have a look at Digit.”
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.