Learn how to start your own studio in this month's Develop
Monday, 5th November 2012 at 1:30 pm
Essential tips to form a company, how Brazil is becoming a key development hub and delve into the future of character animation
Those eager to be the first to see the new issue can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the November issue for a one-off payment of £1.99. The print issue is currently being delivered across the globe to studios and individuals throughout the industry.
This issue features a nine-page start-your-own studio special with tips and tricks from industry veterans on founding a company
• We look at the launch of Kickstarter in the UK and what it means for developers
• An analysis of what went down at the JournoDevSwap game jam
• New Brighton developer Wish Studios on its high-profile Sony deal
• Booming Brazil – We delve into why the South American country is emerging as a key and powerful development sector
• Character Animation – We delve into what’s new and cutting edge technology in the space such Unity 4, Mecanim, Mixamo Fuse, Unreal Engine 4 and Morpheme 4.0
• Development icon Ian Livingstone on what he’s up to and what he thinks of the industry today
• And our expert columnists Nick Gibson, Ana Kronschnabl, Will Luton and Tim Heaton are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.