The nirvana of next-gen games creation - Develop July out now
Friday, 6th July 2012 at 3:24 pm
The July issue of Develop magazine is out now, uncovering Square Enix's Luminous engine as well as an insight social games tech
Readers can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the July issue for a one-off payment of £1.99.
And our July edition is a fantastic issue packed with content you can't afford to miss.
• We speak to Square Enix CTO Yoshihisa Hasimoto about the company's impressive games engine Luminous, and what the studio has up its sleeve to startle players in the next-generation of consoles
• Leaders in the social space offer an in-depth analysis of the tools, techniques and companies shaping their sector
• Analytics gets a taste of its own medicine, and goes under the Develop microscope. How can it help you make better games, and is it really compatible with your studio's creativity?
• We present an essential guide to next week's Develop in Brighton Conference, so you can make sure you don't miss a highlight if you're attending the show
• Jagex co-founder Andrew Gower reveals all about his new studio Fen Research, and what his team have been creating behind closed doors
• Our special region focus takes you to the Netherlands, where a burgeoning games development hub is establishing itself
• Considering creating a 2D platform game? Be sure to catch the first of a substantial two-part guide to implementing the genre
• Our expert columnists Nick Gibson, Ana Kronschnabl, Will Luton and Al Bickham are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.