Blizzard exploring Diablo for consoles
Tuesday, 15th March 2011 at 10:32 am
World of Warcraft studio to test viability of move from PC
Blizzard could potentially release its next next super-hit on console as well as PC, the firm has told MCV.
CEO Mike Morhaime said the firm has been conducting ongoing exploration into the viability of Diablo on console.
The third game in the franchise was announced in 2008 but was only confirmed for PC. Speculation has been rife since that it will also be released for 360 and PS3.
The 'Diablo on console' rumour had new life breathed into it last month when Blizzard posted an ad its website, looking for a senior producer with top level console experience.
Full article details can be found on MCV
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.