Unity Awards: The winners
Thursday, 11th November 2010 at 10:25 pm
UNITE 2010: Popular engine outfit pays tribute to the best creations from its customers
Engine company Unity's own award show has just reached its conclusion, and the winners have been announced.
Hosted at the annual Unite Conference in Montréal, the Unity Awards have been conceived to recognise those behind the most impressive creations built exclusively with the popular engine.
Art In Games took the Grand Prix award for its shmup Air Attack while esoteric puzzler Colorbind scooped the Best Gameplay gong.
The full winners list is as follows:
• Grand Prix: Air Attack HD by Art In Games
• Best Gameplay: Colorbind by Nonverbal
• Best Visual Design: The Uncanny Fish Hunt by Uncanny Games
• Best Mobile Game: Rimelands : Hammer of Thor by Dicework Games
• Best Non-game: LoveMyHome by ILP
Unity also honoured three' Rising Stars'; small or independent studios 'doing great work'. Each Rising Star is to be presented with a workstation complete with Unity Pro, Unity Android Pro, and Unity iPhone Pro.
Unity's Rising Star's are:
• Uncanny Fish Fish Hunt by Uncanny Games
• Pirates of New Horizons by Exit Strategy Entertainment
• Crowned by Gregor Falk
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.