Casual Games Forum
Oct 29, 2009
Thursday, October 29th, 2009 – The Casual Games Forum brings together opinion formers and experts from the rapidly growing casual sector
The Casual Games Forum programme will feature some of casual gaming's leading experts giving their opinions on current trends and future industry forecasts, plus famed developers sharing their experiences of both the commercial and more technical side of making successful casual games.
The Casual Games Forum provides an opportunity to:
• Gather essential information about market trends and future forecasts
• Learn more about new and existing business opportunities
• Get up-to-date with the latest techniques in developing casual games
• Be inspired by case studies of successful and innovative casual game devlopment
• Network - mix with peers, meet the experts and make new contacts
The Casual Games Forum has been designed for anyone already involved in the casual gaming market, as well as for people interested in finding out more about it, including:
• Casual games publishers and developers
• Mainstream games publishers and developers
• Platform holders
• Portals and aggregators
• Investors and analysts
• Technology and service providers
Place are available for £295 per person if bought before October 5th.
© Develop 2013. All rights reserved.