Laminar Research, creator of the XPlane flight simulator franchise and publisher Aerosoft are proud to announce the release version of its flagship desktop simulation product, XPlane 11.
XPlane 11 continues the evolution of the desktop version of XPlane. Over the years it has always been the policy of Laminar Research to continually improve XPlane, providing the most realistic flight simulation available, with flight modeling so accurate that it has been adopted by numerous commercial aviation organizations.
XPlane 11 continues this evolution with new aircraft, scenery, and 3-D airports. This new version also incorporates the newest technology available in computing and graphics processing, resulting in breathtaking visual and dynamic effects.
Some of the major features of X-Plane 11 include:
- A brand new intuitive user interface and control setup
- A completely overhauled aircraft fleet with detailed documentation, plus multiple new aircraft
- High-resolution exteriors and detailed 3-D cockpits for many aircraft
- New global auto-gen scenery with both European and North American details
- The latest road placement and global scenery from open street map are included
- Now with over 3000 airports with 3-D buildings & airport scenery
- Airports are now populated with dynamic, driving service vehicles and static and dynamic aircraft.
- New rendering engine for enhanced lighting and water effects
- Updated weather and atmospheric effects
- Enhanced performance from the modern 64-bit engine
About Laminar Research: Laminar Research is creator of the X-Plane franchise of flight simulators, including X-Plane 11, the latest desktop version. X-Plane 11 will be available in both a consumer and FAA certified professional version. Laminar also offers X-Plane versions for both the iPhone and iPad, as well as other mobile systems. X-Plane’s flight model, scope, versatility, customizability, and 3rd party add-ons make it the ultimate flight simulation experience for Macintosh, Windows, Linux, iPhone, and Android platforms.
For more information on Laminar Research and X-Plane: www.x-plane.com
Upon publication, please provide us with a copy.
Tel: +49 (2955) 760328
Fax: +49 (2955) 7603-33
About Aerosoft GmbH
Founded in 1991 at the Airport Paderborn/Lippstadt, Aerosoft GmbH aimed at the development of software for professional training and procedure training programs. Since 1992 Aerosoft has been developing and marketing add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, too. The first own hardware, the ACP (Aircraft Control Panel), was introduced to the market in 1992. Aerosoft has been developing add-ons for Train Simulator since 2002. Further simulators such as "World of Subways" and "OMSI" followed in the years after 2008. Having distribution partners such as Simware, Brussels and Aerosoft USA, Inc. in Naples, FL, Aerosoft mainly covers the French speaking and American market.