Fans presented with opportunities to play the video game, meet their favourite WWE Superstars and acquire exclusive merchandise
As WWE hits the UK on the company’s upcoming November live events tour, 2K has today announced the presence of WWE®2K14 in shopping centres around the UK in conjunction with each hugely popular regional fixture. The game will be playable on the Xbox® 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. In addition to exclusive WWE 2K14 merchandise access, the tour will be supported by WWE Superstar appearances at select outlets.
WWE 2K14 brings players the best WWE gameplay to date, this year featuring the highly anticipated 30 Years of WrestleMania Mode and the most expansive and impressive roster seen to date in the franchise. Fans will have their chance to play the game, coinciding with their favourite WWE Superstars and Divas appearing at live events throughout the UK, starting from 8th November in Glasgow.
The WWE venues and corresponding shopping centres showcasing WWE 2K14 are as follows:
- 8th November – Glasgow Braehead Arena, with gameplay at the Buchannan Galleries and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 11th November – Manchester MEN Arena, with gameplay at the Arndale Shopping Centre
- 12th November – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena, with gameplay at the Metro Centre
- 13th November – Nottingham Capital FM Arena, with gameplay at Broadmarsh and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 14th November – Leeds Arena, with gameplay at the Trinity Shopping Centre and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
- 15th November – O2 Arena, with gameplay at the Lakeside shopping centre;
- 16th November – Minehead Butlins (Somerset), with gameplay at Inside, in the Skyline Pavillion, and the chance to meet a WWE Superstar*
“We’re incredibly excited to bring the WWE 2K14 experience to the public all over the country and give fans the full WWE package. Having seen their favourite WWE Superstars and Divas in action, players will be able to recreate the matches themselves the very next day – and possibly even meet their heroes – as well as take advantage of all the exciting features of the upcoming game,” said Simon Turner, UK Marketing Manager at 2K. “Whether you’re perusing the shopping centre with your family or making a special trip, all are welcome to visit our stands to receive some exclusive WWE 2K14 merchandise and to play the game.”
*For a chance to meet a WWE Superstar, follow @2KInternational on Twitter.
Become Immortal – 2K’s lineup of premier sports simulation titles expands with the Company’s upcoming release in the renowned WWE video game franchise, WWE 2K14 . Developed by Yuke’s for Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 system, WWE 2K14 is positioned to deliver the greatest roster in franchise history and be the most electrifying, authentic and comprehensive WWE video game experience to date. WWE 2K14 is rated PEGI 16. Fans who pre-order WWE 2K14 will receive Ultimate Warrior at no extra cost on launch day on November 1, 2013 in the UK.
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.