Customisation Pack released
Ossett, Yorkshire, UK– Wednesday 21 st March, 2012?– Wizards of worming Team 17 announced the imminent arrival of a new DLC pack for Worms™ Ultimate Mayhem on Xbox™ LIVE Arcade. The Worms™ Ultimate Mayhem“Customisation Pack” will be available to download for Xbox 360™ from Xbox™ LIVE Arcade on Wednesday 28 th March, 2012.
The Worms™ Ultimate Mayhem“Customisation Pack” features hilarious new additions to extend the already vast array of customisation options available in the game, including a number of crazy new hats, glasses, gloves, x5 new speech-banks and x5 new gravestones. The“Customisation Pack” also includes x5 new weapon payloads for the Weapons Factory and x3 new Achievements.
- <*>Davey Crockett Hat*> <*>Deer Stalker Hat*> <*>Fighter Pilot Helmet*> <*>Feudal Warrior Helmet*> <*>Polar Bear Mask*> <*>Googly Eyes*> <*>Rapper Shades*> <*>Bubble Pipe*> <*>Snorkel and Mask*> <*>Superhero Mask*>
- <*>Fighter Pilot Gloves*> <*>Baseball Mitt*> <*>Superhero Gloves*> <*>Alien Sucker Hands*>
- <*>Army Gravestone*> <*>Christmas Gravestone*> <*>Shark Attack Gravestone*> <*>Fiddle Gravestone*> <*>Sporty Gravestone*>
- <*>Fighter Pilot Speech Bank*> <*>ASBO Boi Speech Bank*> <*>Rock Star Speech Bank*> <*>Pirate Speech Bank*> <*>Supervillain Speech Bank*>
- <*>‘Wormdog’*> <*>Plane*> <*>Beetle*> <*>Horn*> <*>Spaceship*>
The Worms™ Ultimate Mayhem“Customisation Pack” will be available from Wednesday 28 th March 2012, on Xbox™ LIVE Arcade for 400 MS Points.
Press kits and assets available to download:
About Worms™ Ultimate Mayhem:
Worms™ Ultimate Mayhem. Developed by Team17 Software Ltd.? 2011. Team17 Software Ltd, Worms™, Worms™ 3D and Worms™ Ultimate Mayhem are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Software Limited. Original concept by Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Software Limited.
About Team17 Software Ltd.:
Team17 Software Limited (Team 17) celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010 and headquartered in West Yorkshire, England, it is a leading independent developer and digital publishing company. Founded in 1990, the company develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for digital game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. More information about Team17 products can be found at www.team17.com.
For more information, please contact:
Bethany Steels at Team17
Tel: +44 (0)1924 267776
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org