NEW YORK– November 30rd 2009 - For 2 days only, Paradox will be bringing anybody who’s anybody in the PC strategy gaming industry, to Stockholm, Sweden. The event is closed to the general public, but Paradox wants to give one lucky winner + friend a chance to join them! Rub shoulders with the masterminds behind games like Mount&Blade, Hearts of Iron 3, Majesty 2 and Sword of the Stars. Discuss games with some of the most influential editors and writers from various gaming media worldwide and get the first hand scoop of what’s hot and upcoming in the PC strategy gaming arena.
Paradox will fly a selected winner and a friend to Stockholm to be the“voice of the gamer” at this event. The coverage from a“gamers perspective” will be published on our forums and various other channels.
How to win:
Simply join the official Paradox Interactive page on Facebook! Easy as pie!
The winner will be drawn from our Facebook page member list on December 6th. In addition, 20 people will win a consolation prize in the form of a digitally distributed Paradox game of their choice.
• This event will be closed to the general public.
• Paradox will cover flights and up to 2 nights hotel.
• To be eligible to enter you must join our Facebook group before 5th of December.
• All the rules, prizes and information of this contest are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Paradox Interactive.
• Entrants must be over 18 years old.
• If selected as our winner, you must accept a participation agreement in writing as well as verify your personal details.
• The results of the competition will be final and cannot be overruled or questioned.
• Each Entrant releases Paradox Interactive and their assignees and licensees, from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including but not limited to any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith.
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Penumbra series, Supreme Ruler 2020, Elven Legacy, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2– The Fantasy Kingdom Sim. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.