At home or on the go, explore a new adventure with brand new levels
IRVINE, Calif. - Jan. 31, 2014 - Armor Games and Simos Games today released the Flash version of the mobile real-time strategy game Warlords RTS and revealed new in-game content, while making both versions free-to-play.
Armor Games’ first Unity-developed title, Warlords RTS lets players seek adventure in the fantasy world of Aldfarne, using real-time strategy techniques to overcome the evil forces lurking around every mountaintop and riverbed. Train a powerful warlord, upgrade your armies and rid Aldfarne of evildoers once and for all! Players can strategize for victory on mobile, or now on Flash via Armor Games’ website.
Warlords RTS features:
- Updated levels and balance changes
- Updated unit combos, tactics and strategies
- Exciting real-time strategy gameplay
- Cartoonish retina graphics with voiceovers and Aldfarne storyline
- Unique warlord abilities, army upgrades and magical powers
- In-game economics and leveling
- Powerful items and treasure chests to boost your warlords
- 36 challenging levels with epic boss fights
- Hours of gameplay, plus hardcore mode to challenge even most skillful players
About Armor Games
Armor Games is the leading developer of casual Flash and iPhone games. Based in Irvine, California, the company was founded in 2005 by Daniel McNeely and has developed and released such hit games as Crush the Castle, Sonny, IndestructoTank!, Shift and Upgrade Complete! For more details, visit www.armorgames.com
About Simos Games
Simos Games exists to create great gameplay experiences. With a tiny team of just four full-time staffers and a handful of freelancers, Simos built their debut game Warlords RTS by listening to and implementing player feedback. From a small initial group of 20 game testers to over 70,000 beta players, the game was tweaked and polished during a full year of development. Warlords RTS is the first of many planned mobile titles.